Training – Courses and Recordkeeping
SSi provides a secure training solution with flexible pricing plans based on your budget. Airports can begin with one low monthly fee and implement in one week with little effort.
- Meet the new 2020 FAA electronic/digital training reporting requirements with SSi solutions.
- Provide employees and tenants with FAA and TSA regulatory airport safety and security training.
- Maintain online training records with real-time management reporting.
- Choose from our extensive course library of FAA and TSA focused safety and security training.
- Customize airport safety and security training courses to your airport.
- Create and upload simple courses to keep all tenants and badgeholders informed for new procedures.
- Integrate with 3rd-party airport badging. access-control and HR systems.
- General Aviation airport employees receive up-to-date safety and security training courses anytime, anywhere.
Airport Security Coordinator (ASC) Online Training Class
Trusted Agent Credentialing (TAC) Training – NEW
ARFF Recurrent Courses
There are currently no classes available
Our consultants assist airports to adapt to changes to TSA security and FAA safety requirements. Let us create the best training programs to message these important policies to your team. Our experienced staff can assist you to reformat your documents to follow regulatory guidance.
Come See Us
FAA Regional Airports Meeting
April 5 - 8 , Atlanta, GA
ACI-NA Winter Board/CEO Meeting
April 14 - 16 , Orlando, FL
FAC Education and Training Summit
April 14 - 16 , Lake Bueno Vista South, FL
SSi in the News
SSi supports ACI-NA initiative for COVID-19 relief. Read More
SSi receives Women-Owned Small Business Certification (WOSB). We are an experienced partner to execute on small and large contracts. Read More
SSi teams with DFW Fire Training Research Center to offer online ARFF recurrent certification training. Read More