Audience Appropriate Training for All Staff
Airport Emergency Training
Employees at All Levels Need Essential Training for Their Safety & Security. We Provide Consistent Training Available Anytime, Delivered Anywhere.
Who Is This Course For?
Employees and tenants who need training in the event of a safety or security emergency while working at the airport.
What Will You Learn?
What to expect if an emergency happens at the airport, how to communicate with first responders, and what to do when help arrives.
What Is The Format?
Courses are customized to your Emergency Plan and site-specific video is used to create courses. Training is approximately 4 hours in length and can be delivered in multiple languages.
Why Take Our Emergency Airport Training Course?
Airports and Ports are phenomenal places. They help move people and goods around the world. But unfortunately, bad things can happen at these facilities. Anyone at work may find themselves affected by an emergency event.
Are your employees and tenants prepared in the event of a medical emergency, or something even more serious like a bomb threat or active shooter?
Every employee and tenant must understand and know their role to protect themselves and serve the public during emergency situations. For this reason, all employee emergency training is critical to ensure that employees and tenants are educated on the facility policies and procedures should an emergency occur.
Facility emergency response plans generally define overall response, but do they go into detailed action and responsibilities that can save lives for employees and tenants?
Training is delivered to your employees via the Interactive Learning System (iLS™) and is accessible 24/7 from any location. A customized self-registration page enables immediate access to training for badge holders and non-badge holders. Real-time analytics provides reporting by the tenant and includes actual seat time.
The SSi All Employee Emergency Training (AEET) course curriculum includes:
- Airport / Port Emergency Awareness
- Situational Awareness and Facility Emergency Plan Training
- Active Threats Training
- Communicating with First Responders
- What to do Until Help Arrives
- Human Trafficking Awareness
- Guest Experience Training
Airport Employee Emergency Response Training
This course provides an overview of actions and procedures used in the event of various types of emergencies. Personnel will learn how to survey their work area for evacuation routes and be able to recognize how first responders may act during incidents. They will also learn how to respond and react depending on the event, whether it is an active shooter situation, weather, or a facility emergency.
Upon completion of this training, personnel will be able to recognize:
- How historical events in aviation have impacted security regulations and practices at airports
- Types of emergencies requiring evacuation, response or other specific actions
- The command team that manages emergency evacuations
- First responder needs that impact the victims and personnel affected
- Evacuation procedures including emergency exits, evacuation routes, and Designated Areas of Rescue Assistance (DAR)
- Other topics can be added by airports and facilities to match site-specific procedures