Blend Workshops With Online Learning
Airport LEO Training
Online Prerequisites Courses, Classroom Instruction, On-the-job Practical Applications
Training Based on Research
What Will You Learn?
What Is The Format?
Why Sign Up For Our LEO Training?
- Experienced Instructors
- US Department of Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, on-the-job practical applications
- Principal Instructor:
- Christopher R. Pheasant -Director of Security / TSA Regulatory Training Expert SSi, inc.
- Interactive Learning Style
- Interactive discussions, practical exercises, scenario resolution
- Blended Learning Format
- Online prerequisites courses combined with practical application
AZPOST: Arizona Peace Officer Standards and Training Board Certified
Conducted in a classroom setting, the Airport LEO Training Course is designed around the defined learning objectives listed above. Student knowledge is guided through a mixture of lecture, interactive discussion, practical exercises and scenario resolution concerning current topics within aviation. Upon successful completion of the Airport LEO Training Course, students will receive a Certificate of Completion that can be added to their training profile and ASP. Students should also undergo on-the-job practical applications as needed.
NOTE: THIS AIRPORT LEO TRAINING CLASS CONTAINS SECURITY SENSITIVE INFORMATION AND IS LIMITED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT AND LAW ENFORCEMENT SUPPORTING PERSONNEL ONLY.