Developed by ARFF training experts, this comprehensive 12+ hour curriculum is based on NFPA standards and meets the FAA 14 CFR 139.319 annual training requirements.
The ARFF Recurrent Training Center is a cloud-based solution for all emergency responders with airport responsibilities. Airports can ensure compliance with FAA required ARFF training for all personnel including mutual aid firefighters. ARFF Recurrent leverages the online learning technology developed by SSi and content co-developed with the DFW Airport Fire Training Research Center. Courses feature actual live training exercises filmed at the DFW FTRC.
- Automatic recordkeeping
- Real-time management reporting
- Track practical demonstration requirements
- Recurring training notices
- Cost effective for all sized ARFF member organizations
- Access training 24/7 anywhere on any device
- Upload airport specific documents (i.e. Airport Layout Plan)
Unlimited access to comprehensive 12+ hour curriculum for firefighters. Annual subscriptions start at $395. Inquire for your departments discount today. Visit arffrecurrent.com