Trusted Agent Training
Date: August 6, 2019
Location: Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa located a3030 Holiday Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL33316
Start Time: 12:30 pm
End Time: 5:30 pm
You will learn
SSi’s Trusted Agent Training focuses on the complexities of requirements for issuing, tracking and auditing identification badges. Examples and real life studies will emphasize how to stay organized with the airport’s information and daily operation. Resource commitments and the responsibility for protecting the confidential information of others, training and specific guidelines for badging processes will be discussed. Students will discuss current technology and new changes in badging processes to expeditiously and accurately handle various media. An overview of a variety of software and functionalities will be used as case studies and integration ideas for achieving best practices in today’s security conscious aviation industry. Upon completion of the Trusted Agent Training, you will know and understand:
- The importance of vetting, authenticating, and storing breeder documents
- How to identify and resolve conflicting breeder document information
- How to ensure accurate data entry, verification and recordkeeping
- The importance of accurate and current contact information
- How to outline a process used for auditing records for compliance
The Credentialing and Trusted Agent Training is then delivered in a classroom setting designed around the defined learning objectives listed above. Student knowledge is guided though a mixture of lecture, interactive discussion, practical exercises and scenario resolution concerning current topics within aviation. Upon successful completion of the course, students will receive a Trusted Agent Training Certificate of Completion for their airport training file.
Who Should Attend?
- Security Managers / Directors
- Badging Office Managers
- Badging Specialists
- FAC airport members are offered a discounted registration rate of $275.00 per participant. Click here to register: FAC Membership Registration
- Self-Parking at the hotel is $15.00 (mention FAC event to get this rate).
- Registration closes July 24th so don’t wait – space is limited!
- Go to the FAC website and look under Upcoming Events.
Trusted Agent Training (C/TAP) SEA 12/1/16
Credentialing / Trusted Agent Processes on-site workshop